Tripletex is a cloud-based ERP-system with modules for Accounting, Invoicing, Payroll, Logistics and Projects. The system is focused on simplicity and efficiency of use. Around the system a large eco-system of value adding integrations exists, built on the extensive REST-API provided by Tripletex which gives you access to most of the systems data and functionality.
Features of the API
The API gives you access to read, create and update most entities in the ERP-system, like customers, inventory-items, invoices, departments, employees, suppliers, projects, hours and more.
The API also provides webhooks-functionality allowing your integration to be noticed of changes in the ERP-system and executing your desired logic based on this.
Why use the API
The ERP-system is often at the base of every business and will both provide and require data from other parts in the business. By integrating your ERP-system with other business-critical systems in your business you’ll be able to automate a lot of the processes running in your operation.
Examples of integrations could be:
- Webshops or other eCommerce-solutions for placing orders
- Warehouse management-systems for handling processing of sold and purchased items
- Hour management-solutions for handling projects or worked hours by employees
- Integration to POS-solutions
- Reporting and Business Intelligence-solutions